Sering kali kita jumpai BB kita muncul error code layar BB tiba2 putih dan muncul code tertentu. gak usah kawatir itu sering terjadi, Karena Error pada JVM (Java Virtual Machines) ini bisa terjadi kapanpun disemua BlackBerry
* 101 Internal JVM error.
* 102 Invalid code in file system. The .cod files in the handheld have been checked for modification and it has been determined that there is a problem with one or more .cod files.
* 103 The starting address for the boot .cod file cannot be found. This might mean that a boot .cod file has not been installed on the handheld, or that its format is invalid or corrupt.
* 104 An uncaught Java exception was thrown in the Java code and diagnosed by the JVM. Execution can be continued or the handheld can be attached to a debugger on a desktop through a serial or USB cable. The event log should contain the traceback of the thrown exception.
* 105 An OS file system API returned. an error status for a certain operation. This can indicate a corrupt file system or an error in the JVM.
* 106 An error has been detected in the graphics system of the handheld.
* 107. – 108 Internal JVM error.
* 109 Internal OS error.
* 110 Non-idle event downtime error. A problem has been detected in the accumulation of JVM down time that represents how long the JVM has been idle. This indicates an error in either the OS code or the JVM code.
* 200 Application manager threw an uncaught exception. The application manager event thread threw an uncaught exception and so cannot continue running.
* 201 Initialization of the cryptographic system failed and the handheld cannot continue to operate.
* 202 An attack on the key store has been detected, and the handheld cannot continue to operate.
* 203 The application manager console process, usually the Home screen ribbon, has failed, like due to an uncaught exception.
300-303 Bad loadRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
395 Unclassified error code
400-564 Page faultsRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
310-314 Hardware failurePerform a hard reset on the handheld:Shut down, remove the battery wait a few second… replace battery then see when happens when it starts.ORRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
320-325 AMX failureRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
330-339 Application tasks failureRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
340-343 Memory failure
350-359 Software application failure
360-363 Flash memory failureRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
365-368 Contact your service provider.
410 Radio failureRun Application Loader to reload the operating system and applications onto the handheld.
507 No applications on handheld
* 501 Internal error.
* 502 All processes exited. The last Java process has terminated, and there is nothing left to execute.
* 503 – 505 Internal error.
* 506 An uncaught Java exception was thrown in the initial VM Java thread thus killing the only live thread in the system. The event log contains the traceback for the exception.
* 507 A dependency on a .cod file could not be satisfied due to a missing .cod file. Load the missing .cod file onto the handheld.
* 508 Invalid object. A problem has been detected with a debugger command to the VM.
* 516 Error occurred during garbage collection, which might indicate a corrupted file system.
* 510 All threads are waiting on objects, which results in a deadlock. The system cannot recover from this state since no thread can release a lock.
* 511 A problem has occurred during debugging.
* 515 The reachable objects form a group that cannot be represented properly by the VM because there are too many objects or the total size of the objects is too large.
* 516 When committing a persistent object, the VM found that the persistent store id counter has reached its limit. The object was not committed.
* 517 An inconsistency has been detected in the VM persistent object store.
* 518 – 520 Internal error.
* 521 Indicates that Object.wait( ) has been executed by a thread that holds a lock on another object; occurs only in simulator if the JvmDebugWaits application switch.
* 522 A thread has acquired two locks on objects in an order that doesn’t match the order that previous locks for the two types were acquired, which indicates a future potential deadlock situation; reported only in the simulator when the JvmDebugLocks application switch is set.
* 523 A critical Java process has died and the device cannot continue to operate normally.
* 524 An object has been marked as recovered by the Low Memory Manager but it was not freed during a garbage collection. This is only checked in the simulator under the control of the JvmDebugLMM application switch.
* 525 Bad persistent object. An auto-commit operation during a garbage collection has detected a non-persistent object reachable from the persistent store root. The type of the object has been output into the event log.
* 526 The class definition for java.lang.Object cannot be found.
* 527 The class definition for java.lang.String cannot be found.
* 528 The file system is corrupted. Data on the handheld is unrecoverable.
* 529 The file system is corrupted. An attempt is going to be made to recover data, but some data might be lost.
* 530 Internal JVM error.
* 531 Flash memory has been exhausted.
* 532 A JVM assertion has been violated. This error can occur only in the simulator, not on an actual handheld
101 = Previous startup gagal
102 = kode tidak valid filesystem
103 = Tidak dapat menemukan alamat mulai
104 = Uncaught
105 = DbRecSize
106 = Kesalahan sistem grafis
107 = operator baru
108 = operator delete
109 = Priority Message Count error: <priority-count>
110 = Non-iseng event downtime error: <down-time> <idle-down-time>
111 = Font kesalahan mesin
112 = Java Native Sikap tegas Kegagalan
201 = Crypto kode inisialisasi gagal
203 = proses Konsol / Meninggal
204 = Pengecualian / Konten Persistent
300-303 = Error Load memori: Gunakan AppLoader untuk menginstal ulang OS dan Soft
310-314 = hardware error: Hard reset atau mencoba menginstal ulang OS dan lembut
320-325 = Corrupt file. AMX: Gunakan AppLoader untuk menginstal ulang OS dan Soft
330-339 = Kegagalan Tugas Aplikasi
340-343 = RAM error
350-359 = Aplikasi kesalahan tidak kompatibel: Gunakan AppLoader untuk menginstal ulang OS dan Soft
360-363 = Kesalahan memori ROM (flash) – harus ditutup atau diganti
365-368 = Silahkan hubungi vendor harus dijawab
395 = Error kode ini tidak diKlarifikasikan
400-564 = terputus-putus, sistem link data yang hilang, mungkin menjadi seperti bad sector hard drive
410 = Radio kegagalan
411 = baterai modul, penggantian baterai
499 = masalah software, perangkat haneld melanjutkan gunakan untuk menginstal ulang OS dan AppLoader Soft
501-504 = VM_THREAD_SWITCHED
502 = Proses mati
503 = thread mati
505 = kode tidak valid: invalid byte kode, compiler JIT terjadi kesalahan
506 = Uncaught Exception
507 = Tidak puas Link / tdk cocok
508 = Objek tidak valid
509 = VM_PPO_INFINITE_LOOP
510 = Deadlock
511 = sambungan Debug mati
512 = GC dibatalkan